E Recruit Solutions located in Bristol, UK was the worst recruitment experience my company has ever faced! They have the ''grab your money and run'' kind of approach. We were completely mis sold with their services or lack off should I say.

We chose to use E-recruit solutions over other agencies even though they were much much more expensive then any other agency. We chose them as they sold a very good game and we were convinced from their salesman ( that did not stop calling every day) they were the best option as we needed to recruit a large amount number of candidates within the month. E-recruit solutions are extremely eager to get your money so they don't stop calling, emailing and trying any way to get in touch with you to try and convince you that you really do NEED their services... I just wish I knew what I know now.

We were sold a one month campaign that would be refreshed weekly, cvs to be sent out at the beginning of every week, filtered candidates and were assured all candidates sent over would be relevant and useful. Quite the opposite had happened, we did not recruit a single candidate from their campaign, we were only receiving CVs at the end of day which were not filtered correctly, no refreshes happened and once we confronted the company they denied even stating the above services.

You would think if we were willing to spend GBP 4500 on a recruitment campaign we would get our facts straight before committing to this but they were denying ever agreeing on anything explained above which is just disgusting. We were completely mis treated, mis sold, disrespected and left to feel that they did not care. From the Manager himself stating in an email "If you do not like our services i suggest you don't use us next time" and another member of staff in a very smug way explaining that it was our company people didn't want to join and not the calibre of candidates they sent! wow... pure professionalism from an orgnisation that charges a great deal of money with no return.

Please be warned everyone as once they have your money thats it, after that your just another number to them. I will never be using their services again and feel they should be ashamed of themselves!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Erecruit Solutions Ltd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Erecruit Solutions Ltd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Erecruit Solutions Ltd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Erecruit Solutions Ltd?

Comments